European Smash 4 Pro Circuit Ruleset 2017
- Stock and time are set to 2 stock and 6 minutes for Singles
- Stock and time are set to 3 stock and 8 minutes for Doubles
- Handicap: Off
- Team Attack: On
- Damage Ratio: 1.0x
- Items: Off and None
- Pause: Off
- Custom Fighters and Custom Moves are set to off
- Mii Fighters are legal when using a Default guest Mii with Medium Size. In the case of doubles, Default Guest Miis should be picked to match the color of the team you are playing on. Every player not respecting this rule will be disqualified.
* Final Destination and Omega Stages are treated as the same stage during striking, counter picking and banning. If Final Destination is struck/banned, Omega Stages are struck/banned and vice versa. You may only choose the following Omega Stages:
- Suzaku Castle
- Kalos Pokemon League
- Wily Castle
- Gaur Plain
- Starter Stage Striking
Players may strike from the legal starter stages (each person strikes stages in a 1-2-1 format) to determine the starting stage for the first game.
- Counterpick Stage Striking
After each game of the set, before counterpicking, the player who won the previous game may strike one stage from either the starter or counterpick list. This strike does not persist throughout the set.
- Stage Clause
A player/team may not pick the last stage they previously won on during the set.
For ease of access, Tournament Staff recommends the use of the Nintendo Gamecube controller, however, The Wii U Pro controller (Battery removed), Wii Remote, Wii Remote + Nunchuck, Wii Remote + Classic Controller, and the Nintendo 3DS Family in controller mode are all permitted control options.
- Controller Interference
If your controller is found to be the cause of disruption to the tournament (mid-game or otherwise), you are subject to complete disqualification from the event.